Membership has its advantages!
Membership has its advantages!
PharmaSupplyChain.com, new from FDAnews, is a 24/7 broad-based information service for senior executives at every point in the pharmaceutical supply chain. Here you'll find, at a glance, all you need to know about CAPA, FDA inspectors, warning letters, auditing, international regulatory trends, and many other critical topics that all tie in to effective supplier quality management.
You'll hear from industry thought leaders, including:
- Steve Niedelman, Lead Quality Systems & Compliance Consultant, King and Spaulding LLP, on how to improve your global supplier management and auditing systems.
- Londa Ritchey, director of supplier qualification at Pfizer, on integrating risk management practices into supplier quality management.
- Martin Browning, President, EduQuest, Inc., on the FDA's expectations for managing suppliers.
- Steven Sharf, President of GMP Concepts, and William Reiss, Senior Manager Quality Agreements & Sample Retention at Celgene, on how to craft supplier quality agreements.
- Anthony Pavel, Esq., Partner, Food and Drug Practice, K & L Gates LLP, on due diligence checklists for drugmakers prior to signing on new suppliers and annually for current suppliers.
- Jim Darnell, Managing Consultant, Tunnell Consulting, Inc., on the ins and outs of contracting with warehouses and shippers.
- Plus many more.
We've witnessed the challenges drug companies face managing suppliers from the inside. Our advisory team of former FDA inspectors and pharmaceutical quality consultants has seen it all. With them on your side, it's like having a top-tier internal compliance officer at your site whenever you need one.
What can access to PharmaSupplyChain.com do for you?
- Improve operational efficiency and save money by helping you better vet your suppliers;
- Identify new FDA enforcement patterns before you get the inspection call;
- Show you what inspectors focus on when they do come calling;
- Peel back the layers in your suppliers' shops to know when you have act to protect your company; and
- Provide immediate access to a wide array of tools to help even the busiest compliance team.
You could spend countless hours at myriad conferences, read dozens of publications and scour the Web to find all the information you need to stay on top of supplier quality management issues. Or you can let PharmaSupplyChain.com do the work for you. We've got dozens of regulatory resources (just the ones you need), hours of audio and video from top experts and answers from real-world experts.
But don't just take our word for it. Order your charter membership now for $290 off the regular price.
And be able to:
- Develop effective and manageable risk-based supplier qualification programs using the best practices in the industry;
- Create rock-solid, workable supplier quality agreements that satisfy your business needs and the FDA;
- Never miss a regulatory change that could put your company in jeopardy;
- Research all the global supplier quality regulations in one convenient location; and
- Stay ahead of the curveballs that inspectors and auditors are developing as they increase their focus on supplier quality.
Plus, we'll update you by email each week with important changes so you'll never miss a thing.
Subscribing now guarantees that you'll immediately receive access to everything you need for keeping up-to-date with pharma supply chain issues no matter where you are. All the content is available exclusively on PharmaSupplyChain.com.
BECOME A MEMBER! Joining now will give you immediate access to all the resources in the member's only section. To join, use our secure online order form.
Want to subscribe by phone? Call our toll free number at (888) 838-5578 or +1 (703) 538-7600.
QUESTIONS? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.